Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guilted into Blogging

I am the WORST blogger ever!! I've been tagged by Kim Stringer, so I guess I'm gonna have to keep this thing more updated.

8 shows I watch:
These I LOVE and watch every week:
Big Bang Theory (so very funny and usually clean!!)
The Office
ER
Terminator
I watch these too, but aren't as important to me:
Prison Break
The mentalist
Criminal minds
Law & Order

8 favorite restaurants:
The El (little Mex. place in Houston. really called El Colonial, but we shortened it to The El.
Mac. Grill
Cheesecake Factory
Schlotskys
Pizza Hut
chick-fil-a
Marble Slab Creamery (does that count?)
Carinos
Canyon Cafe

8 things that happened today:
-Maggie woke me up at 5 am
-went to see Dr. Stringer and he adjusted my knees (awesome!)
-saw Jennifer Dalton at HEB
-bought a yummy wine
-had sushi for lunch
-took pics of my cute little girls
-bathed my stinky little girls
-watched Pride & Prejudice (A&E version)

8 things I look forward to:
-super fun week in Houston with my family
-watching Maggie and Molly play with their cousins
-seeing my husband, the hunter, on Monday
-wrapping all the presents
-nap time
-bedtime
-Maggie being well
-getting the mail

8 things I wish for:
-a white Christmas
-healthy, happy kids
-to eat whatever I want and not gain a pound
-Kyle would read Twilight
-clothes and dishes would wash themselves
-chocolate ice cream right now
-patience for my kids
-that Maggie would be completely well when she wakes up from her nap

There. I've written a blog. It is a Christmas miracle!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's about time!!

Amanda S. said...

Hahahahaha!!! Was that a 6 month stretch?