May 29th was Maggie's 1st last day of school. How can that be? How can my baby be 3 years old already and have a year of preschool under her belt? I have to give a MAJOR shout out to Bracken United Methodist Preschool (BUMP) and Maggie's teachers Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Amy. They made each child a scrapbook and Mrs. Amy made a 30-minute CD with pictures and videos set to the music they listened to all year. Both are such a special keepsake! Maggie also got 2 books and her teachers wrote a little note to her inside - that made her day!!
BUMP made our first school experience so fantastic! I was truly nervous about leaving her. She has grown so much this past year. I'm thrilled with the skills that her teachers developed in her - sharing, manners, helping herself, using her words, sitting still, etc. Plus they've continued her education of Bible stories. She came home one day and told me all about Zacheus! It was amazing to hear from a little 2 yr. old. She's also made lots of little friends! Delany Dalton is her BFF.
I'm looking forward to this summer with her home all the time. I have lots of fun stuff planned and look forward to lots of laughter!
On to the next challenge.........potty training. Please pray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment