Kyle and I are very competitive. It all started back in college. We were both majoring in marketing and took most of the same classes. Sometimes I got the better grade, sometimes he did. (I did graduate with a higher GPA!) When we had the time we played games - cards, dominoes, RISK. For those of you who don't know, RISK is a board game and the object is to take over the world. This was right up our alley. The last time we played RISK was in college. The game ended when the board got turned over in frustration. We don't remember exactly who turned it over, but decided we were WAY to competitive to play RISK together and remain a happy couple.
We've grown in the last 10+ years. We decided to play again. The board actually stayed on the table thru 2 games. The 1st game lasted over 2 hours with Kyle winning. The second game lasted less than an hour. I am the current ruler of the world!!! And notice how fast I dominated!!
1 comment:
Wooo Hooo- you are an official blogger now!!! The wait is over!! (sigh of relief) Keep'em coming!!
Post a Comment